- 1 The 3000 protocol is often confused with
- 2 The goal with life-threatening situations
- 3 This is not speculation; it has been proven through testing.
- 4 When using this treatment, always also take MMS by mouth
- 5 ALLERGY WARNING
- 6 The MMS/DMSO treatment described below
- 7 NOTE: Whenever drops of MMS are mentioned, they are activated drops.
- 8 Official Genesis II Church Sacramental Protocol
- 9 Protocol support
- 10 Other MMS Protocols
- 11 Notable links
- 12 Jim Humble Books on MMS
The 3000 protocol is often confused with
the MMS bottle protocol for external application of MMS. The 3000 protocol is used to allow the MMS along with DMSO to be absorbed through the skin penetrating tumors entering the blood and even penetrating bone.
The goal with life-threatening situations
is to quickly get MMS circulating in the blood while trying to stay under the nausea level. One way to achieve this is by adding DMSO to activated MMS, so that it can act as a carrier for sending MMS directly into the skin and muscles and thus into the blood. Experience and testing have proven that DMSO is carried directly to any cancer in the body and it then penetrates the cancer cells.
This is not speculation; it has been proven through testing.
The theory is that when DMSO is carrying MMS, it will take it into the cancerous cells, thereby killing the virus that makes the cells cancerous. Many cancers have been healed in this way, and I hear about it since many people have phoned me stating that their cancer is gone.
When using this treatment, always also take MMS by mouth
as in Protocol 1000 or 2000. Clara Beltrones in Mexico has used Protocol 3000 quite extensively and she helped to develop it. Along with Protocol 2000, she has used it with many cancers.
A very few people are allergic to DMSO or have very weak livers and can experience significant problems with DMSO. To test whether or not you are allergic to it, perform this test: · Carefully wash and dry your arm; · Add one drop of DMSO to one spot on your arm and rub it in; · Give it about 15 minutes to soak in and then wait several hours.
If there is no pain in your liver area, it is probably safe for you to use DMSO, which will be the case for 99 out of 100 people. However, to be safe, wait 24 hours to make sure you have no reaction to the DMSO. If you do have a bad reaction to DMSO, you need to work on improving your liver. Begin taking a half drop of MMS1 each hour using Protocol 1000. Continue with the half drop until you feel it is safe to take more. This will clear up your liver and probably other problems that you have.
The MMS/DMSO treatment described below
is an accelerated skin technique that pushes MMS into the blood plasma. In the case of cancer it should be used in addition to a normal oral regimen of MMS1. DMSO Procedure Steps
1. Make an MMS solution by activating 20 drops of MMS with 20 drops of 50% citric acid or 100 drops of 10% citric acid. Wait 20 seconds for the 50% citric to activate or 3 minutes for the 10% citric to activate. Add this solution to only one ounce of water and then spray or spread some of it liberally over one arm. (See step number 4 below for extra sick people).
2. At this point, it is best to spray 70% DMSO over the top of the MMS on the same area and then gently rub and spread it. If you pre-mix the DMSO with the MMS, which is practical sometimes, it will have a shelf life of about 6 hours only. You can put a plastic bag over your hand to rub the solution into your body, or you can just use your bare hands.
- Do not use rubber gloves or other medical gloves. You could get rubber into your body as the DMSO melts the rubber.
- If you notice a burning sensation, the best technique is to place a teaspoon of water on the burning area and rub it in. Keep that up until it is no longer burning.
- You can rub olive oil and aloe vera juice on the skin after the DMSO application. Use a different part of the body each time you apply the MMS/DMSO combination. Over 8 hours, use one arm first, then the other arm, then a leg, then the other leg, then your stomach, then back to the first arm.
- If the burning is severe, add distilled water to the DMSO up to 50% and more, and also to the MMS, as either one can cause the burning. Add enough distilled water so that the burning does not occur.
3. Repeat this process once every other hour the first day, and once every hour the second and third days. Then quit for 4 days and do the same thing the next week. Remember, when you quit for 4 days, continue taking MMS by mouth. After the second week you can go for 4 days a week if there is no problem with your skin.
4. For extra sick people who should take smaller doses, it would be best to start out using only a small area of the body. I suggest using an area about the size of your palm or the back of your hand, no larger. Use a small area like this for several days before going to a larger area such as the entire arm or leg. Use a larger area only if there is no bad reaction in the smaller area. Or instead, use the added distilled water trick mentioned above. DMSO is a well-known carrier substance used widely by doctors since 1955 as a way to carry medications directly into the skin. It is available in drugstores and health food stores in most states and also on the internet and at animal supply stores. On the internet, search for DMSO.
Before writing to the MMS Institute or Jim Humble about specific disease questions, please visit the knowledge base genesis2church.org/mms-protocol-list.html and look over various diseases that may be of interest.
NOTE: Whenever drops of MMS are mentioned, they are activated drops.
You can make activated MMS in either of two ways -- using 50% citric acid or 10% citric acid.
Official Genesis II Church Sacramental Protocol
The protocol above is an official Sacramental Protocol of Genesis II Church of Health & Healing for use with its Church Sacraments.
Other MMS Protocols
- Genesis II Church of Health & Healing
- MMS Testimonials (Written)
- MMS Testimonials (Videos)
- MMS Newsletter archive
- MMS Support Forum