Protocol 1000 Plus
What is Protocol 1000+ (Plus)
Update: As of 7/24/12 please note Jim Humble approved an updated Protocol 1000+ with additional advice which has been posted here http://mmsinfo.org/protocols/protocol_1000+.pdf or See Below.
These new improvements may be what quite a few people are waiting for. Some people have had problems overcoming herpes, and others have had problems with candida. There are those standard diseases that appear on occasions to be especially resistant in certain people to MMS. We keep finding new ways to improve the action of MMS. Or we just find ways to improve the reaction time so that one gets well faster.
In other words the basics are known, but tuning up is still needed. So here are three new such improvements. Actually its two very important improvements and one minor improvement (which one could call) major for some people.
We have learned to add a small amount of DMSO to each hourly dose. This can be used with both protocols 1000 and 2000. Protocol 1000 has been 3 drops of MMS and 3 drops of citric acid maximum each hour for 8 hours a day and Protocol 2000 has been as many drops of each (of MMS and citric in equal numbers) an hour as you can take without getting sicker for 10 hours a day. Both protocols call for reducing the drops if one begins to feel bad. See web site jimhumble.biz
Use 1 drop of DMSO for each drop of MMS. Add the DMSO only after the reaction of the MMS and the citric acid have completed (that’s 20 seconds when using 50% citric acid formula). Give the mixture 3 minutes to complete after adding the DMSO. Of course always stir the mixture.
The second improvement comes because we do the first improvement. The addition of the DMSO drops improves the taste and makes it easier to take.
Although I have encouraged people to increase the number of hours a day in which they take MMS I should mention that Kerri Riverra was the first person to report actually doing it and she also reported getting better results when doing so. She is having her people do more than 8 or 10 hours a day up to 12 to 15 hours and even longer. Many are reporting getting more results from the longer hours and also from adding DMSO. We increased the number of hours first and got improvements and then we added the DMSO and got improvements. In all cases when one begins to notice nausea or other negative reactions always reduce the amount of MMS one is taking in each hourly dose.
Follow the instructions given here
and you will be OK. Please save these technical bulletins as there will be more. You may need them sometime, or they may save a life sometime. Also be sure to go to my web site jimhumble.biz to read the instructions on protocols 1000 and 2000.
Approved by Jim Humble 7/24/12
New Protocol 1000+ document approved by Jim Humble 7/24/12. PROTOCOL 1000+ = MMS1 + DMSO (Approved by Jim Humble 7/24/12)
- MMS1 + DMSO
- Better tasting & more effective
- Add DMSO just before drinking each dose
- 8 or more doses/day, 3 drops/dose maximum
What is it ?
Adding DMSO to Protocol 1000 results in new Protocol 1000+ which works and tastes better.
Important !!! Before using DMSO the first time, apply one drop to a spot on your body & wait 24 hours to see if you have any negative reaction, especially liver pain.
How to Make & Take individual doses
You will make individual hourly doses of activated MMS1 to which DMSO will be added at the rate of 1 drop of DMSO for each drop of MMS1. Reduce the number of drops if diarrhea, nausea or vomiting occurs or you feel worse.
- 1. Mix 3 drops of MMS1 with 3 drops of 50% citric acid
in a small, clean & dry glass container. Swirl or stir mixture.
- 2. Wait 20 seconds for activation to complete.
- 3. Pour 4 fl oz (120 ml) of clean water into the small glass.
- 4. Add 3 drops DMSO to the activated & diluted MMS1 solution.
- 5. Stir & wait 3 minutes. Drink and repeat hourly for 8 hours.
- 6. Protocol 1000 calls for eight, 3 drop activated MMS1 hourly doses.
- 7. But, one should start with 1 drop/hour; 1/2 to 1/4 drop for sick people.
- 8. If improvement is not seen in 2 weeks, consider moving to Protocol 2000.
Then if still more improvement is needed, add Protocol 3000, baths, etc.
If you need to take a dose that is less than 1 drop, do this: Make a 1 drop dose of MMS1 as usual, add 4 fluid ounces (120 ml) of water, then add 1 drop of DMSO. Looking at the chart below, measure from that 4 fluid ounces (120 ml) the volume of solution to give you the desired drops per dose. Discard the unused solution as the DMSO will render the MMS1 ineffective in a short time.
4 fl oz (120 ml) = 1 drop activated MMS1 + 1 drop DMSO 2 fl oz (60 ml) = 1/2 drop activated MMS1 + 1/2 drop DMSO 1 fl oz (30 ml) = 1/4 drop activated MMS1 + 1/4 drop DMSO
How to Make & Take 8 doses in one bottle:
You will make a 1 quart (1 liter) solution that will be consumed over an 8 consecutive hour period in 8 hourly doses of 4 fl oz (125 ml) each hour. These instructions give the number of drops needed to follow MMS Protocol 1000. The normal 3 drop hourly dose can be reduced, if needed. (See chart above.) Reduce your intake if diarrhea, nausea or vomiting occurs or you feel worse.
- 1. Add 1 quart (1 liter) of clean water to a clean 1 quart (1 liter) bottle that can be tightly sealed.
Use only a glass or HDPE plastic bottle.
- 2. Mix 24 drops of MMS1 with 24 drops of 50% citric acid in a small, clean & dry
glass container. Swirl or stir mixture. Wait 20 seconds for activation to complete.
- 3. From the quart (liter) bottle, add a small amount of water to the activated mixture.
- 4. Pour the diluted activated mixture into the quart (liter) bottle of water and mix thoroughly.
- 5. DMSO must be added just before drinking each dose. Pour out 4 fluid ounces (125 ml) of the
solution into a glass & add 3 drops of DMSO. Wait 3 minutes & then drink the dose.
- 6. More hourly doses can be more effective. Make a 2nd bottle of solution if more than 8 doses
per day are desired.
The MMS1 solution will keep at room temperature if tightly capped & not in direct sunlight for as long as it retains the yellow color. In order to measure hourly doses, you can mark the bottle at every 4 fl oz (125 ml).
Dosage for 8 doses in one bottle
Always take at least 8 continuous hourly doses each day. If necessary, the number of drops can be reduced for each dose, but be sure to take 8 doses each day with no more than 3 drops/dose. More hourly doses can help with overcoming a condition, so more than 8 hourly doses per day can be taken. Always stop short of diarrhea, nausea, vomiting or unwanted effects.
Monitor and adjust as needed
- Stay at each amount for 2 to 3 days before increasing so that if unwanted symptoms arise, you can go back to a safe, known level.
- Always stop short of diarrhea, nausea, vomiting or unwanted symptoms.
- If you need to reduce your intake, you can take fewer drops each dose.
- We are finding that a low steady amount is all some people need. Some conditions may need an initial higher amount, and then a lower amount for continual use.
- If taste is still unacceptable, then add one drop of peppermint oil to each 4 fl oz (125 ml) at the time of usage.
Lemon Juice or 10% Citric Acid as MMS1 Activator
If you are using lemon juice or 10% citric acid to activate MMS1, you will need to use five times as much 50% citric acid solution. So, instead of 3 drops of 50% citric acid, you would use 15 drops of lemon juice or citric acid to mix with 3 drops of MMS1. Activate for 3 minutes.
Official Genesis II Church Sacramental Protocol
The protocol above is an official Sacramental Protocol of Genesis II Church of Health & Healing for use with its Church Sacraments.
Other MMS Protocols
- Genesis II Church of Health & Healing
- MMS Testimonials (Written)
- MMS Testimonials (Videos)
- MMS Newsletter archive
- MMS Support Forum