MMS - Master Mineral Solution - Miracle Mineral Solution - Truthful Wiki
Discovered by Archbishop Jim Humble in 1996 as an effective treatment for Malaria, and as understood in later times, a lot more. MMS stands for Master Mineral Solution. MMS was previously known as Miracle Mineral Solution and Miracle Mineral Supplement. More than 20,000,000 have used MMS and hundreds of thousands of lives have been saved.
Recent responses to criticism in the media
- Jim Humble's response to a TV Reporters Inquiry (04-02-2015)
MMSWiki.org changing main domain to MMSWiki.is - why?
Read about what happened: http://mmsnews.is/mms-newsletters/258-the-genesis-ii-church-stopped-again-genesis2church-org-suspended-and-people-are-listening-11-15-2014 --- The genesis2church.org domain has since been returned to our control, yet we have decided to change our main website domains from .org to the .is (Iceland) top level domain as a precaution, should similiar censorship be attempted in the future.
What is MMS
- MMS is Sodium chlorite 22.4% solution
- MMS1 or Activated MMS is Chlorine dioxide
- MMS2 is Calcium hypochlorite that turns into Hypochlorous acid in water
- CDS is Chlorine dioxide gas put into water
- CDH is pre-activated Sodium chlorite in water
How to make
Red Cross Malaria Cure Cover-up Scandal
- LEAKED VIDEO Undeniably Proves Red Cross Performed a Successful Field Test Using MMS on Malaria (Goes to Youtube page)
- LEAKED VIDEO Undeniably Proves Red Cross Performed a Successful Field Test Using MMS on Malaria (Goes to our page with more details in the description)
- Red Cross Malaria Cover-up - Press Releases
- Red Cross Malaria Cover-up - Media Coverage
Attacks on MMS and Responses
Notable books on MMS
- The Master Mineral Solution of the 3rd Millennium (2011) by Jim Humble
- The Miracle Mineral Solution of the 21st Century (2006) by Jim Humble
- Healing The Symptoms Known as Autism (Second edition) (2014) by Kerri Rivera with Kimberly McDaniel, Daniel Bender, Jim Humble, Dr. Andreas Kalcker, Dr. Marco Ruggiero and Robert L. Sands
- Jim Humble Ebooks affiliate program 50% commission on each and every sale
Facts of Safety
- Since its discovery in 1996, with an estimated ten million people since then having tried it, used it and are using it around the world as this is written, nobody has so far been confirmed to have died as a result of taking MMS.
- Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) has an oxidation potential of .95 volts, which is the weakest of all the oxidizers that are ever used in the human body. For your reference, Oxygen (8O) has an oxidation potential of 1.28 volts.
- Chlorine dioxide is used to clean drinking water, meat and vegetables, all around the world.
Mission StatementTo produce a growing knowledge base of honest MMS information including its proper use along with precautions where applicable.